Friday, October 9, 2009

This is what I get when the Doc says to come off bedrest...

I'm back!!! and hopefully more consistent this time...since I have more to write about then Remy.. Wow, a lot has happened in the past few months so I do have some back tracking to do.. We are pregnant with twins!!! so my blog will soon be more about the upcoming events of the McDonald Multiples!! Just to summarize I have been on bedrest for 6 weeks ( I know I was going crazy) and thankfully my dad came down to help. He has been doing more than he has ever done..dishes, grocery shopping, cleaning, etc!! But on Wednesday anthony was able to go with me to the doctor for the first time... he was so excited and amazed at the babies moving. This was the high risk doctor and babies were healthy and he took me off bedrest. We get home around 6:30pm cook dinner and I was out on the computer doing some emails and I noticed that in the living room it was really quiet...not typical for Dad who is always asking a billion questions to anthony:-) and this is what I found..........

even Remy joined them!!! They were sound asleep. More to come.

1 comment:

dzbkx4 said...

That is hilarious! So typical by the way! Luv the fact that even Remy joined them!