Monday, June 1, 2009

The Art Of Pressure Washing

so we won't even apologize that I haven't blogged in years ( more like a couple months). So we are going to put our house on the market and I think Anthony is kicking himself that I ever went into Real Estate!! One of the big things to get your house ready is pressure washing!!! So anthony had some fun with it...
and can you believe how dirty our sidewalk and driveway were!!! Take a look at yours today and you might just need to pressure wash too:-)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Wow!!! That's amazing! Good artwork, Ant! I want to go do our drive right now!

Michelle said...

Stacey,
Thank you so much for your comment. It truly means the world. Jesse and I have been through a lot the last few years!! Thanks for the blog, I will definitely have to check it out. There's so much to consider, process, understand! It's so scary! Thank you, thank you!!!

You look so beautiful in your wedding picture!!! What a beautiful bride you were! So glad to have found you again!
~Michelle