Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I need to invent a hunting device...

this is what I did this past sunday.. went to where anthony hunts and moved a feeder from one place to another. and in the meantime, ran through a billion spider webs, saw the remains of a dead cow, and had to "watch for snakes" . Did I really let him take me to do this? Seems crazy but in all honesty it was a fun trip. I really see some money making potential in this hunting world, check out the picture below to see another one of his hunting contraptions!! That little box by his hand has a timer in it and it spits out corn for the deer when we set it to. That way we can feed them in the morning and evening when Anthony is there to shoot them. Sounds logical (not sure if its legal) but it works. The corn is in the big green part

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty smart hubby you have! Cheers to some deer this year!

Kate said...

Poor deer.