Saturday, January 31, 2009

Go Right Through for....

MSU! Watch the points keep growing...BOOM,BOOM,BOOM or Stacey falling down the stairs!! This is what Anthony heard from being in a dead sleep.. Yes I did fall down the stairs and we only have 3 in our house! I know you are probably wondering why was I singing the MSU fight song... I am not crazy and I hadn't even had a drink yet! Let me recap.. It's 5pm yesterday and I just got done working out. I was in the bedroom changing my clothes, I put on my Michigan State T-shirt(thats what got me in the mood to sing!!) I had my phone in one hand and 2 coffee cups in the other (one half full with that morning's coffee), Remy was behind me and I proceeded down our hallway to go make a drink, see picture #1. The rest is history, slipped on the first step, coffee mugs flying in the air, coffee all over the walls, phone flying in the air. Anthony says " what are you doing" as he is walking toward the scene of the accident and asks me if I am ok.. Well then I just started balling but then realizing what happened when I turned to see Remy staring at me... I busted out laughing. I am actually laughing right now as I type!! No major injuries and unfortunately since Anthony doesn't really think about "blogging" I have no pictures of the actual accident but hopefully from the two posted you can just picture me! I actually just slipped on the first stepped and bounced down to the second one...

yea that is the nice black scrape that my cell phone made as I was trying to catch myself and still I have yet to get this off my wall.. Any suggestions? feel free to comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still crack up about this! Glad you were o.k.!